Sunday 16 September 2012

IV FALLEN DRESS OVER HEALS | INBAL DROR

The title says it all. I have real love and envy for Inbal Dror's 2012 wedding collection. Since stepping across such designs on 'Belle The Magazine', I have not stopped thinking of the sheer sincerity of such gowns, and the elegance that is created by such slim-fitting, figure-fitting silhouettes. Inabal Dror is a haute couture and wedding dress designer, with the skills of a couture goddess. Her studio is located in Ashdod, Israel, and once you've seen such designs you'll be wanting to take a one way ticket to Israel along with myself. 

I have started with my absolutely favorite dress of the collection; a lace detail with a figure hugging embellished bodice, with a fishtail hem and long detailed train ... 









 And just another favorite, I simply could not resist ... Look at the low back, and puff ball skirt, that still screams elegance ... 




And, just a few more ... 










Inspired by Rome romance and Rome fantasy, the photos really do the designs justice. They are exquisite. These are anything but boring. Definatly my top couture wedding dress designer - If I win the lottery, Ill meet you in Israel.



Any haute couture designer you have fallen dress over heals for? 


Much love,

Jade xox





No comments:

Post a Comment