Wednesday 12 September 2012

A QUAINT FIND.


My Wednesday was spent browsing the Charity shops of Leominster with my mum, and trying the local homemade apple pie in a quaint little cafe with a cup of cappuccino. To much disappointment, I didn't find anything very exciting like I'd hoped hunting top to bottom of the charity shops, (although I managed to find a pair of snug fluffy pixie boots, perfect as my first winter find!)
 However, I felt a strong urge to mooch 'Poppies Shabby Chic' - a sweet shop on the corner of the high street, full of whimsical goodies, with a range of gifts, to wedding accessories, and bath bombs to home furnishings and baby gifts. I found so many bits such as bridesmaid gifts and gift boxes, wedding albums, rolls of ribbon and country plaques fit for a country bumpkin. 
A beautiful trinket jewelry box caught my eye; a small white wooden unusual shape, with a purple top with gems, and a pleasantly surprising elegant interior that demanded to be filled with treasures - I wish Id gone back and purchased it! A quaint find, in a quaint homely place.


Such a quaint and vintage shop - it could tell a thousand stories. 'Happy Ever After'.


                            


Bunting everywhere, along with 'Bride and Groom' lettering and hanging love hearts of sweet sayings



Take a look online:-
Poppies (http://www.poppiesshabbychic.co.uk/) - I hope to find my trinket jewelry box there!


Much love

Jade xox



No comments:

Post a Comment