Sunday 9 September 2012

A BOOK FIT FOR A BRIDE |



Thank god for a scrap book. Thank god for a best friend.
My best friend, Emma, much a perfectionist as I, bought this pretty and whimsical scrap book as a 21st birthday gift after only just getting engaged, and I can't thank her enough! - She even threw in a beautiful matching pen. It is THE essential tool for organising and scrapping your inspirations and ideas for your big day.  You don't need to show anyone your scrap book,  its full of your dreams and images of your beautiful white wedding. Im in love with it. Although I don't plan to get married for a few years, what with saving for our first house, In the meantime, I have my 'bible' to record my thoughts and inspirations. It sits beautifully on my shelf waiting to be filled... Whatever goes in there, comes on here. A bloody brilliant find. 




Floral & Whimsical
Ringbound, with masses of thick brown parchment and tissue-like paper in a beautiful floral design
A pen fit for a Bride
And she even put my name in it ... 


                               More Ideas...


A Pukka Pad always serves you justice. This project book has 200 pages, with tabs where you can divide your organiser into sections.  I bought this from Asda when it was half price. Also available from WHSmiths for around five pounds.





And even a notes page, where you could write a check-list or contents page!



Much love, 

Jade xox





No comments:

Post a Comment